you has come to seek out and save who was lost

you has never left me nor forsaken me

you is always waiting for me to turn for you

when you stands at the door and knocks, i will open it ...

Friday, September 20, 2013

FAINT

When minutes become hours
When days become years
And I don't know where you are
Colors seem so dull without you
Have we lost our minds
What have we done
But it all doesn't seem to matter anymore

When you kissed me on that street, I kissed you back
You held me in your arms, I held you in mine
You picked me up to lay me down
When I look into your eyes, I can hear you cry
I'm drenched in your love
I'm no longer able to hold it back
Is it too late to ask for love
Is it wrong to feel right
When the world is winding down
Thoughts of you linger around

Have we lost our minds
What have we done

爱上这首歌❤️❤️❤️

……………………………………………

真的太久没运动了
真的差一点就……幸好~感谢上帝
可是才不会因此放弃
一天还跑得动     就一天不放弃
贫血罢了嘛!   没什么了不起     哈哈

上面的歌词     会不会发生
其实有人问过我
“如果你再次遇到像前任那样   怎么办”
“怕到时你比之前更粹”

我回答……不重要~
因为我没必要分是真是假
也曾经说过下一段让上帝选择
就算还是一样我不会怪谁
没有人知道所谓的未来
如果真的发生当然更粹
因为这一段不一样
至少我感受得到什么是被爱

其实最害怕的是
人的感觉可以突然没感觉@@
这才是最恐怖的


又乱想了==








No comments:

Post a Comment